In the years to 2030, the relationship between the corporate and natural world, will define the success of organisations and our planet.
That’s why we work with our clients to help them understand the evolving ESG agenda and help organisations succeed in today’s competitive landscape, whilst creating a positive impact on society and the environment.
There is an increase in the number of companies reporting their ESG performance and increase in the adherence with ESG reporting frameworks for example Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB), and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
Inspiring, educating and leading an unstoppable movement for sustainable business practice in our markets and in our organisation.
Our ESG services
Our comprehensive ESG services are designed to help organisations of all sizes develop and implement effective sustainability strategies. We offer bespoke solutions across five areas:
- Explain the ESG agenda, and why this is relevant
- Latest regulation and frameworks
- Creation of an impactful ESG Strategy and importance of action
- Guiding staff to have a greater impact and relationship to the business
- Conduct a materiality assessment to identify your organisation's most significant ESG issues and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that are most impactful
- Evaluate the potential financial and reputational impacts of material ESG factors
- Prioritise ESG initiatives based on their potential to create long-term value and reduce risks
- Incorporate material ESG considerations into strategic decision-making processes
- Develop a tailored, data driven ESG strategy aligned with your company's values and objectives, and those relevant SDGs, and significant ESG factors
- Set meaningful and measurable ESG targets, ensuring integration with your overall business strategy
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities arising from ESG factors
- Provide guidance on effective stakeholder engagement and communication
Net Zero Advisory
- Conduct a boundary setting exercise to determine operational control, and the scope 3 emissions that are applicable to the organisation.
- Analyse scope 1,2 and 3 emissions data to provide you with a carbon footprint.
- Using available data, we will develop a Net Zero programme based upon scenario modelling in line with SBTi.
- Build a decarbonisation programme to reach agreed near and long-term targets.
ESG Assurance and reporting
- Review data capture processes
- Ensure robust ESG reporting and disclosure practices
- Conduct independent assurance of ESG data and performance, using applicable standard, ISAE 3410 for example
- Evaluate compliance with relevant international standards, regulations, and industry benchmarks for example TCFD; through conducting a gap analysis
- Identify areas for improvement and drive continuous ESG performance enhancement
We are ready to assist you on your ESG journey, help you drive sustainable growth and build a better future.
Contact us today to discuss your organisation's ESG needs and explore how our services can help you manage the evolving landscape.
For a more in-depth look at ESG strategy, sustainability standards and industry perspectives, all with the aim of helping you make better business decisions for the future, read the Sustainability Spotlight published by BDO Global.