In today's rapidly evolving digital landscape, cyber-attacks are growing more sophisticated and complex, employing tactics such as social engineering schemes, ransomware, and even A.I. powered attacks.
These threats are increasingly targeting organisations and industries worldwide, posing a significant reputational, financial and operational risk.
We offer an extensive range of cybersecurity services, with world class expertise, tailored to meet the unique and everchanging organisational needs of Channel Island and offshore businesses.
Our specialist team utilises leading tools and methodologies to pinpoint vulnerabilities, safeguard your assets, and empower your organisation to respond effectively to security incidents.
Trust us to deliver the robust protection you need to navigate the cyber landscape with confidence and resilience, even in the face of ever-evolving threats.
Full spectrum cybersecurity needs addressed with our three-pronged approach
Our skilled team advises and influences C-level Execs on how to efficiently improve your cybersecurity posture, by focusing of what matters. Our Advisory services encompass a range of tailored solutions, from high-level assessments to in-depth evaluations of security configurations.
Encompassing Ethical Hacking, Incident Response and Forensics.
Ensure your security by viewing it through an attacker's lens. Our comprehensive services include application, network, and mobile penetration testing; social engineering; and adversary simulations with red, blue, and purple teams.
We tackle the critical question, "Have we been breached?", offer rapid incident response, and assist with forensic investigations when needed.
Encompassing Managed Services.
Our specialist team can both design and manage your cyber security needs, freeing you up to focus on running your business.
We invest in the latest practices and technologies to provide cost-effective solutions that protect your organisation against cyber threats.
Step 1: Advise
Achieve a robust cyber posture with our clear, actionable insights into your organisation's digital assets, risks, and threats.
Our strategic approach influences C-level executives to allocate resources effectively, securing both their and your organisation’s support.
We assess, develop, and position your cyber strategy / plans for maximum impact.
Our tailored Advisory services range from high-level assessments to detailed security configuration evaluations, focusing on what truly matters.
- Cyber strategy and governance
- Outsourced (fully / partially)
- CISO on-boarding services (first 100 days support, mentorship, strategy and operational security support)
- Due diligence (IT & Cyber)
Cyber gap analysis
- ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT 5, C2M2
- Cyber Essentials
- GFSC Cyber Rules
- SWIFT independent annual attestation
- Cyber maturity assessment:
- Board ready report offering a holistic view of an organisation’s cyber maturity articulated with practical recommendations
- Covers key domains, such as Technical, Governance, People, Leadership, 3rd Parties, Legal
- The proprietary methodology is inspired by ISO27001 and NIST and positioned for a Boardroom audience
- Ransomware readiness assessment
- 3rd party cyber risk assessment
- Open source intelligence check
- Identify neglected/forgotten assets, data breaches, stolen credentials and more from the dark and surface web. All in a non-intrusive and simple way
Training and Awareness
- Cyber training and awareness. Tailored to specific audience needs, from the InfoSec specialist to the CISO and the Board Member / the Board
Step 2: Test
Test your cyber defences through an attacker's lens, respond to cyber incidents and investigate.
Ethical Hacking / Penetration Testing:
Application and Network
- External and internal infrastructure
- Wireless infrastructure
- Application security
- Firewall and router ACL testing
- Citrix/virtual desktop profile security test
- VPN tunnel testing
- Intrusion detection/prevention system testing
- VOIP penetration testing
- Database penetration testing
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud
- Office 365 penetration testing
- Rackspace testing
- SAAS penetration testing
- Distributed denial of service testing
- Email phishing
- Baiting/disk drop
- Physical security/ testing
- Wi-fi phishing
- Red Team assessments
- Blue Team assessments
- Purple Team assessments
IOT device penetration testing
- Mobile application penetration testing
- Firmware penetration testing
- Hardware penetration testing
- Radio penetration testing
- Cloud/mobile API fuzzing
- Stress testing - denial of service testing
BDO ’s Cyber Incident Response includes not only actual response to Cyber Incidents, but also preparation for a post-incident effectiveness review and support with improvements.
Our help stems from developing enterprise cybersecurity programs to implementing tools and technologies to protect and mature vulnerable systems.
Our Cyber Forensics team assist by deploying of monitoring, forensic and data capture systems and tools for technical analysis of live systems, images, and live network data.
Follow by, event classification support (e.g. breach, misuse, fraud, etc) and initiation of chain of custody procedures, if applicable.
Step 3: Protect
A fully outsourced or managed cyber security service could be the most cost-effective solution for your business. You benefit from our deep expertise, our economies of scale and our chosen ‘best-in-class’ technology. The complete confidence and 24/7 peace of mind our cyber security services provide mean that you can focus your attention, time and resources on your core business.
We provide robust, size-appropriate managed services built on proven technologies. We are a CREST and FIRST accredited team with expert and certified professionals (SSCP, CEH, CHFI, LPT).
Cyber outsourced services:
- Vulnerability Management Services
- Incident Response
- Host Network and log analysis (SIEM)
- Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Cyber defence capabilities (DevSecOps)
- Threat research and monitoring
- Real-time Red Team operations
- Threat hunting
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Platforms as a service (PaaS)
- Backup as a service (BaaS)
- Networks and Security