The field of information security has evolved with organisations’ investment in and use of technological developments. Organisations today can yield benefits from large-scale collection of data and enhanced connectivity with customers and third parties through digital platforms. These same factors however also expose organisations to cyber threats.
Cyber Security attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated and complex (from phishing and sophisticated socially engineered attacks to targeted, advanced persistent attacks). If breached, the consequences are normally significant, including reputational impact, costs from legal claims, and/or increased sanctions due to regulations such as the European General Data Privacy Regulation.
We have a team of information and cyber security experts which, along with our investment in tools and methods, can help bring the latest insights to your business. Our Cyber Security services cover several different solutions, from high level assessments to deeper intrusive assessment of the security configuration. We provide a comprehensive suite of services covering areas such as:
- Patch management
- Cyber Governance Framework review or development
- Cyber security strategy and architecture
- Third Party cyber security reviews
- Penetration testing services
- Security compliance services covering gap assessments, remediation and health checks against a variety of standard or guidelines such as NIST, ISO 27001, Gambling Commission, GFSC, PCI DSS
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Managed Service
- Cyber security training
- Incident Response Services