Operational improvement establishes the cause-and-effect relationship between an organisation’s current performance levels and its desired optimal state.
Far from common troubleshooting, operational improvement articulates the impediment or root cause of a performance issue and provides a path forward.
BDO’s Operational Improvement approach supports organisations improve their operations through dedicated research and deep industry experience. Our team draws on its diverse range of services to support the operational improvement work completed for our clients. We can provide governance, change management, project delivery and performance management support. We effectively deliver leadership support, ongoing communications and engagement, impact analyses, training and education, transition planning and heightened support after implementation of changes identified during operational improvement reviews.
Our Operational Improvement services include:
- Identifying client-facing services in need of improvement
- Developing back-office modernisation procedures
- Identifying the best use of human resources
- Exploring organisational cost-effectiveness
- Assessing the impact of innovative service delivery models