Andrei has demonstrated excellence in driving strategic change and complex organisational transformation across multiple jurisdictions, organisations and cultures. He has worked in leading international consultancies across EMEA for over 12 years.
With a highly adaptable working style, expertise and interpersonal skills, Andrei is focused on Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions and Cyber Risk.
Andrei has an MBA (US), MSc (with Distinction from UCL), is a Fellow of the ACCA, IAPP member (CIPP/E) and a Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma.
Key focus areas:
- Strategy Formulation and Execution (including Target Operating Model and Performance Improvement)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (including Financial Due Diligence and more broadly Delivering Deal Value)
- Cybersecurity Risk Consulting
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Data Privacy
Selected Channel Islands engagements:
- Provided Strategy Formulation and Execution services for over two years to the CEO and ELT members of a London Stock Exchange listed organisation
- Lead multiple M&A engagements on both the buy and sell side (covering Financial, Operational and IT due diligence)
- Established and lead a successful new Cybersecurity service line
- Co-created the digital strategy for a key Jersey organisation
- Significantly enhanced the operational effectiveness of a large Channel Islands based organisation
- Assisted a wide range of clients improve their Cybersecurity Maturity and compliance with Data Protection regulations
- Formulated the Government of Jersey’s Island-wide cybersecurity strategy and assisted with selected implementation workstreams
- Managed the end-to-end processes of procuring a key and highly complex governmental digital system covering over 10 Government of Jersey teams
Andrei is always approachable, positive and ready to provide incisive insights. If you are struggling with a strategic challenge, seeking to make an acquisition, or concerned about cybersecurity, reach out to him and he will be more than happy to assist.