Andrei has demonstrated excellence in driving strategic change and complex organisational transformation across multiple jurisdictions, organisations and cultures. He has worked in leading international consultancies across EMEA for over ten years.
With a highly adaptable working style, expertise and interpersonal skills, Andrei is focused on strategy, digital innovation and in mentoring high-performing teams.
Andrei has an MBA (US), MSc (with Distinction from UCL) and is a Fellow of the ACCA.
Key focus areas:
- Strategy Consulting, Target Operating Model and Performance Improvement
- Digital Technology (especially Robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity & Innovation)
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Data Privacy
Selected Channel Islands engagements:
- Establishing and leading a successful new RPA and Cybersecurity service line
- Providing Board-level advice to a London Stock Exchange listed organisation on digital and cybersecurity topics
- Shaping Jersey’s Island-wide cybersecurity strategy
- Co-creating the digital strategy for a key Jersey organisation
- Enhancing the operational effectiveness of a large Channel Islands based organisation
- Leading multiple M&A engagements on both the buy and sell side (covering Financial, Operational and IT due diligence)
- Helping a wide range of clients comply with EU GDPR’s requirements
Andrei is always approachable, positive and ready to provide incisive insights. If you are struggling with a strategic challenge, please reach out to him and he will be more than happy to assist.