Jersey’s financial services industry has been built-up over 50 years based on stability and reliability; services delivered by highly skilled professionals; and an industry governed by a robust legislative framework and high-class regulation. The Island’s proximity to the UK and Europe, whilst maintaining its independence, makes it an attractive jurisdiction for international business.
We service clients operating across the Jersey financial services universe, including:
- Fund administrators and managers, and their clients
- Trust companies and corporate service providers, and their clients
- Managers of Managed Entities (MOMEs)
- General Partners
- Private/very private investment vehicles
- Regulated and unregulated investment funds
BDO’s financial services team provides specialist audit/assurance services and advice that assists our clients in dealing with regulatory and financial reporting, and keeps them alert to developments and challenges in the sector.
Our expertise within the financial services sector also extends through our Tax and Advisory service lines. BDO have been involved in a considerable number of M&A transactions in the trust company business space in recent years.