Horizons 2018 - Issue 3
06 August 2018
Each quarter we analyse global mid-market deal activity across a number of major regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving – and where it appears to be heading.
It includes expert commentary on recent trends, predictions for the coming year and forecasts of sector activity through our heat chart which predicts the most active sectors for company sales. Whether you are active on the buy or sell side or just alert to the latest opportunities, Horizons will provide you with invaluable insights into where and why investment is flowing, giving you more of the mid-market knowledge and insight you need.
Issue 3 of 2018 includes:
- Global view – Global political uncertainty delays M&A deals
- Special feature – Malaysia: Change of government signals new horizons
- North America – M&A activity continues to lag despite positive economic signs
- UK & Ireland - Strong deal activity recorded in a buoyant market
- Renewables - Investment rebounds and storage technologies look set to drive future M&A activity
- Real Estate - Global slowdown in activity amid economic and political tensions
- Retail - Investors eye opportunities as sector faces testing times
- Heat charts – Our heat charts show flat growth of potential M&A transactions
In a global market of bewildering activity and endless choices, we provide some of the context necessary to navigate it.