Horizons 2018 - Issue 2
11 May 2018
Issue 2 2018, our spring edition, includes:
- Global view – The outlook is positive as pressure from shareholders and the search for innovation continue to drive corporates towards M&A.
- Special feature – Cybersecurity risks on the rise for Private Equity dealmakers.
- North America – M&A is plagued by relaxed strategic buyers.
- Technology & Media - Digitalisation, intra-sector convergence and China's appetite for technology are all contributing to elevated M&A activity in the sector - and increased price levels.
- Natural resources - Higher commodity prices signal continued M&A activity in North America.
- Building Products & Services - A hotbed for M&A activity across the Globe.