BDO Horizons 2019 - Issue 2
09 May 2019
Issue 2 of 2019 includes:
- Global view – First sharp dip in global activity for five years
- Special feature – Searching for stability and prosperity in central america
- North America – Q1 mid-market M&A activity slows to levels not seen in recent years
- UK & Ireland - Deal activity is subdued and dampened by extension of Brexit, but there is pent-up demand
- Building Products & Services - Sector sees unprecedented M&A in 2018
- Natural Resources - North America and China continue to lead the way in deal making activity
- Industrials & Chemicals - Political and economic concerns likely to impact M&A activity in 2019.
- In a global market of bewildering activity and endless choices, we provide some of the context necessary to navigate it.