Individual Income Tax
Effective tax planning for high net-worth individuals requires both technical resources and in-depth knowledge of each client’s unique financial situation. It is not a once-a-year activity. Strategies must be maintained and reassessed, with consistent monitoring of changing financial positions and evolving tax regulations.
Our methods are both immersive and holistic, factoring all sources of income with charitable interests and short- and long-term goals, both personal and professional. Everything is approached with awareness of the total tax and financial position.
Services offered by our Individual Income Tax Advisory and Compliance team include:
- Tax return preparation
- Integration of income tax planning
- Multistate tax issues
- Identification of tax-efficient opportunities
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Projections for tax liability planning
- Representation and support in IRS or state tax audits