Whether you have an existing application that you want to use correctly and in a standardised and efficient manner, are migrating to a new platform or even if you are upgrading to a new version, we ensure your people can comfortably adopt new ways of working.
Our approach is focused on your needs, so we work with your project team to design the right training programmes, lessons and training & reference materials. Once the design is complete, we ensure the effectiveness of your roll-out, by assisting with the delivery of the new applications and offering on-going support through refresher and new-starter training.
Use to working globally, we create online content for multi-jurisdictional organisations, which can be used at any time from any location and on any device.
As your knowledge partner, we commit time and resources into continuously learning the very latest Microsoft 365 features, productivity apps and updates, so we can advise you on the most relevant and beneficial for your organisation.
Our experience speaks for itself and since the launch of Microsoft Teams in 2018, we have been appointed the adoption and training partner for dozens of companies undergoing large scale business transformation projects or moving to the cloud.
Although most demand is for training on Microsoft products, we are used to engaging with new products, designing adoption programmes for a wide range of industry specific software:
- Instructional videos on Investment Café, an Investor portal for a multi-jurisdictional financial institution
- Adoption of Eximius Investment Management Software by a large multi-national bank
- An upgrade to 3e for a legal practice’s management software
- Several migrations to PlainSail (an entity management database) for trust companies
- Adoption of CMAP (Professional Services Automation software) by an accountancy firm
- Move to iManage document management software for a fiduciary & funds provider