ROBUS – Data Governance
Harness the power and stability of the latest technology to enable your business to document data protection, risk and governance activities in one place.
Demonstrating compliance with data protection legislation is a significant challenge for businesses today. Our specialist Advisory Practice have designed and built ROBUS, a data governance tool, to help ensure compliance across your organisation.
A siloed and excel spreadsheet based approach to data privacy is highly inefficient
Our combination of technical skills and extensive regulatory knowledge makes it possible for you to ensure consistent, reliable and continuous adherence to legal requirements.
With instant oversight for the Board, you can track reviews and approval of data processing activities, assets and third party processors in real time, with built-in accountability and audit history. ROBUS enables efficient and effective management of data breaches and subject access requests.
Data Privacy Objectives
- Establish privacy-by-design as a standard approach
- Meet statutory obligations
- Formalise your process for Data Breaches and Data Subject Access Requests
- Prevent pockets of non-compliance
- Integrate accountability into your organisation
- Differentiate your business from the competition
- Demonstrate data protection compliance to clients
Reducing your costs
- Manage a timely response to requests to
- avoid potential fines and sanctions
- Remove manual processes
- De-duplicate effort and data
Deploy ROBUS and centralise your data privacy, protection and governance:
- Implement a dedicated data privacy governance tool built by experts in data protection
- Embed privacy by design into your organisation and processes
The business benefits are clear to see
Cost effective insight, efficiency, flexibility and differentiation
ROBUS provides a comprehensive approach to data protection:
- Providing complete insight into data risk and compliance
- Enabling resources to be used most effectively
- Helping deliver a faster response to data privacy incidents
A common, consistent approach to privacy risk and compliance provides deeper insight. By continuously monitoring your initiatives you can better understand business conditions and manage risk to improve decision making.
Consistent processes and automated controls provide a framework to enable effective use of resources. Real-time information flows facilitate quick, informed decisions.
Performance indicators across fragmented control environments are aggregated to deliver a common, organisation-wide view; unifying management of strategic, financial, operational and compliance related data risks.
The ability to demonstrate evidence of your privacy framework and regulatory compliance allows you to stand out from your competitors, maintain client trust and assure shareholders.
BDO is uniquely placed to deliver a complete end to end product lifecycle through our ‘Advise, Transform, Run’ methodology. From initial consultancy through to end user training we design, implement and support your ROBUS implementation on an ongoing basis.
- Gap Analysis against best practice
- Data Privacy Audits
- Third Party Due Diligence Exercises
- Policies and Procedures
- Privacy project management
- Technical controls implementation
- DPO as a service
- SOC 2 Privacy Controls Assurance Reports
- Data Breach / Subject Access Request support
Implement privacy by design in your organisation through ROBUS and our Advisory Practice, Contact Damon Greber: [email protected].