A common, consistent approach to privacy risk and compliance provides deeper insight. By continuously monitoring your initiatives you can better understand business conditions and manage risk to improve decision making.
Consistent processes and automated controls provide a framework to enable effective use of resources. Real-time information flows facilitate quick, informed decisions.
Performance indicators across fragmented control environments are aggregated to deliver a common, organisation-wide view; unifying management of strategic, financial, operational and compliance related data risks.
The ability to demonstrate evidence of your privacy framework and regulatory compliance allows you to stand out from your competitors, maintain client trust and assure stakeholders.
Data Privacy Objectives: Install ROBUS and seamlessly centralise your data privacy and governance
- Provide complete insight into data risk and compliance
- Meet statutory obligations
- Formalise your process for data breaches and subject access requests
- Prevent pockets of non-compliance
- Integrate accountability into your organisation
- Provide trust in your business to your clients when managing their data
- Differentiate your business from the competition
- Utilise the security standards already provided by one of the world’s technology leaders
Reducing your costs
- Avoid potential fines and sanctions
- Enable resources to be used most effectively by removing manual processes
- Optimise and de-duplicate effort and data